facebook

therealgsu

by: John

Ranking and stereotypes of each Fraternity and Sorority?

Posted By: John
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Haha   

Your

By: Haha
#2  by: The Roommate   

This is what I've gathered about sororities:

Top Tier:
Phi Mu (Phi Mu) - Has always been the best and really will stay that way until something drastic. Known as the hot bring home to mom girls, but could be a little more involved in other's philanthropy. Time to step it up a notch ladies before someone else takes your place!
Delta Zeta (DZ) - Used to not be so great but came out of no where! Got some really great girls this past fall but also some weirdos (but who doesn't get those sometimes) seriously coming up fast but has more work to do socially with fraternities.

Middle Tier:
Zeta Tau Alpha (ZTA) - Used to be on top but their last pledge class hurt them. They are kind of all the same and need to step it up a little. Fading.
Alpha Omicron Pi (AOII) - These girls are just one big melting pot. Everyone seems to like them but they're nothing super special. They have some awesome girls that everyone loves though, and then no one knows who the other 70% of the chapter is. Not bottom at all though.

Bottom Tier:
Alpha Xi Delta (AXiD) - They try they really do. They also have one of the most beautiful girls on campus (a couple actually) but overall they have work to do. They're not HORRIBLE but compared to the other's they're just not the best. They have great sisterhood though, but aren't super involved socially.

By: The Roommate
#3  by: GSUgreekLife   

I'm just going to go ahead and rank them as of FALL 2014

sororities
DZ and ZTA - both definitely stepped it up this year
Phi Mu - probably most attractive on campus, but terrible sisterhood
AOPi - fall short in the looks department
AXiD - not terrible but still ...

frats
1. Kappa Sig
2. PiKapp
3. Pike
4. AEPi
5. Sigma Nu

By: GSUgreekLife
#4  by: Igottaquestion   

So I went to the probate for Sigma Gamma Rho, are there any more informationals or something like an interest

By: Igottaquestion
#5  by: Fratdaddy   

Honestly, I've been involved with Greek throughout all of my 4 years here at State and can give you the honest, unbiased answer.

Fraternities:

1. Kappa Sigma: They care a lot about their fraternity and strive to make sure its represented accordingly at most philanthropic events. Lots of publicity (Great tailgates, shirts, good parties) and some guys are really good gentlemen. Not all though. Typical in fraternities, it's ok. Some guys are really into themselves and are just flat out rude to girls. Very involved on campus, keep up the good work!
2. Pi Kappa Phi: Relatively smaller, but great sense of brotherhood. Perhaps one of the best on campus. Really down to earth guys but lack on the publicity and marketing aspect of their fraternity. Great guys to be around, but need to step it up. Lots of potential.
3. Pi Kappa Alpha: Great guys to be around. Don't see them out as often, but overall good fraternity.
4. AEPi. Fun guys, small chapter but still okay.
5. Sigma Nu: Declined a lot over the past few years but still manages to be involved and represented throughout campus. Good guys

By: Fratdaddy
#6  by: Fratdaddy   

Part two.
Sororities:

1. Zeta Tau Alpha and Delta Zeta: These girls are usually the kindest, and most fun girls to be around. GREAT sense of sisterhood, Big/Little relationship is sweet and not the annoying/fake kind. Hotties all around. These girls really do care about each other. Fun girls to be around that get serious when they need to. Great group of girls. Keep up the good work ladies!
2. Phi Mu: Overall nice girls, some can be very sweet and definitely really great-looking. Lack involvement on campus and kind of catty, even with their own sisters. Can be very nice and studious. Great potential, step it up!
3. AOPI: Sweet girls. I can agree with the Melting Pot comment, strong sisterhood and campus involvement. Need to see them around more often!
4. AXiD: All of the sororities here are great, and Alpha Xi isn't bad or anything, but could really improve! Strong sisterhood and philanthropy!

By: Fratdaddy
#7  by: Gentlemans Guide   

It's easy to be the best, when there is no one to compete with. Kappa Sig is good, but compared to other schools in the region or conference, they are aggressively mediocre. Over Half of the chapter does not know how to dress or carry themselves with the proper empowerment and dignity a man should possess. Although, I will say their new pledge class has some class. I would like to think Canard Cooper was a huge representation of how a male should carry himself, but he is no longer with them. Would love to see this chapter take themselves more seriously, not act so entitled, mold men of character, and not build a boy to hold a 4yr insecure representation.

By: Gentlemans Guide
#8  by: Panter16   

Kappa Sig: Broke (chapter has thousands of $$$ in debt)

By: Panter16

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.