facebook

georgia state pledging

by: transfer

I pledged a top tier fraternity at my current school(where greek life is huge) but was forced to drop at midterms due to failing grades. I'm transferring to Ga state to be in state and save tons of money and was thinking about trying to pledge again. How hard is the pledgeship at this school in general? I cant fail all my classes again so I need to know before I pledge.

Posted By: transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Wow   

If your coming from any school where Greek life is actually acceptable, then looking at the Greek life at this school will make you want to put a pistol in your mouth and blow your brains out. The Greek life sucks so hard here. Everyone dresses like geeds and they don't know how to throw down at all. I guess you can't expect much for a school being in downtown Atlanta. At least ga tech has houses though. Enjoy rush

By: Wow
#2  by: Wo   

Hey screw you. I guarantee that if you pledged a this school you would be afraid to visit your chapter at a decent school because they wouldn't accept your weird asses. Your all weird and an embarrassment to greeklife. Enjoy your longboards and cargo shorts haha

By: Wo
#3  by: ?   

The question is... were you initiated? If you were: you can't join/rush a different fraternity. My best advice to you (because this is what I'm doing) is just solely focus on your grades at GSU. Greek life sucks here and because of that just save your ass, focus on your schooling and maybe get a girlfriend and transfer back to your old school. Think about this... if you rush x fraternity at GSU and down the road you transfer (because trust me you will want to go back to your old school or UGA). Will it benefit you at the school you want to transfer to? Don't risk it... honestly we have great men here but it's a joke.

By: ?
by: PantheretteMar 5, 2015 4:58:34 PM

Greek life is one of the few ways to get plugged in on campus. Don't let these tools discourage you.

By: Pantherette

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.