facebook

are you kidding me

by: Wow

The fraternity men here need to learn what it means to be in a fraternity. You all dress like geeds, and if you went to your respective chapters at a decent university, your brothers wouldn't even talk to you. You are all an embarrassment to your letters. Go to UGA or bama and see how it's done for the love of God.

Posted By: Wow
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: G'd   

Sounds like a G'd who didn't get a bid, transferred to Ga State and still didn't get a bid.

By: G'd
#2  by: Chris   

Thanks for stating the obvious, that it is called a Geed. I'm sure this guy had no clue what that was. I'm not picking sides but you sound stupid bashing him

By: Chris
#3  by: TFM   

I agree with wow. I transferred from kennesaw state to gsu and i am regretting that decision. At KSU the greek life was alot better. Its not even a party school and they dont even have greek housing yet. Girls at KSU are also 100 times better than at gsu. Out of 100 girls at gsu i would litterly find 1 girl that i thought was cute if i am lucky.

By: TFM
#4  by: Really though   

If kids just learned how to dress and stopped being so weird it would be way better. I just wanna be a frat star.

By: Really though

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.