facebook

rushing as a senior

by: Poncho

Undergraduate I didn’t have the money , been saving since sophomore year , is pledging as a senior frowned upon . I feel joining a organization is a lifetime commitment and doesn’t end with undergraduate , but will the chapter look at like that ? Thanks in advance for those who respond respectfully !

Posted By: Poncho
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Poncho    

And to be more specific I’m referring to sororities , my gpa is amazing and I have a lot of community service hours .

By: Poncho
#2  by: Cool kid   

When do you graduate because if it’s in a year I’d give it up

By: Cool kid
by: Poncho Apr 10, 2019 6:12:31 PM

May 2020 , I don’t just want to give up though . my heart truly wants . I’m a first generation college student and this something I dreamed about since a kid . I will most certainly pursue grad chapter whether I’m accepted or not but I don’t want to not try if you get what I’m saying

#3  by: ...   

If you are referring to any sorority in the divine 9 then no it is not frowned upon. They will gladly accept you if they think you are a good fit and meet the qualifications.

By: ...
by: Poncho Apr 10, 2019 9:26:29 PM

Yes I am referring to the divine 9 thanks ! I Will put my best foot forward and see where it takes me !

#4  by: Cool kid    

you may make the next line if it’s one in the spring just be mindful that they haven’t been consistent so it may be spring it may be fall it may be 2021 however put your all into it if you really want it

By: Cool kid

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.