facebook

transfer

by: New New

How are the classes at gsu? Would you say that professors are difficult? At my current school we meet for class and continue all the homework, quizzes and tests in an online classroom. How does it work here? Thinking about transferring next semester.

Posted By: New New
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: class   

It really depends on the class and teacher but most hw/quizzes are online and tests are in person. Some classes can be completely online if u want it to be tho

By: class
by: New NewMar 31, 2019 10:38:38 PM

Even up to your senior year? Wow that we be cool to be able to do half and half. Do y’all have a place where you rate professors?

By: New New
#2  by: Terrible   

The classes are hard for no reason. Especially for business and nursing majors. Even if you’re not one of those majors those “easy A” courses definitely are not

By: Terrible
by: New NewMar 31, 2019 10:37:10 PM

Well currently I’m a straight A student and I don’t find the material hard. Hope to be a business major so I guess we will see how I do in the program if I choose this school. What year are you?

By: New New
#3  by: ...   

Classes are pretty easy freshman in sophomore year. Once you get into your major it’s a whole nother story..

By: ...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.