facebook

cost of gsu sororities

by: anon55

Can anyone give me a general breakdown of how much it costs to be in a sorority at GSU? I know each chapter is different, but I'm just wanting a general idea. I'm on a tight budget, but I would really like to join if it's going to be feasible.

Posted By: anon55
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: The more you know...   

No tea, to shade...
Some of them wont tell you until you actually go through rush. Lucky enough for your budget, you don't go to an ivy league, an SEC school, or one with a greek life that actually matters so your fees wont be as high as those that do.
GSU doesn't have a greek row with mansions that have cooks, house moms and lawn care. You never hear about the different frats or sororities having major parties or amazing mixers. So again you bank account is a bit safer due to the lacking social calendar.
I hear that the more girls they bid the less you pay, but don't quote me on that.

Go to the orgsync website.
Search the different sororities and it will tell you. The site may be a bit out of date ( there's no telling because GSU love to drag their feet on things like this). But it'll ball park it for you.

By: The more you know...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.