facebook

fall rush?

by: freshman

when is fall rush at brandeis? i cant find any information on the sororities social media.
Also, how does rush work? i know at other schools it's like a week long process of going to rush events and then there's pref day and bid day. im assuming its a much simpler process since there's only 4 sororities.
Finally, about how much are the dues for these sororities>

Posted By: freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sorin    

My best advice would be to like Brandeis Greek Awareness Council on Facebook and they'll tell you everything you need to know. Rush is about two weeks and super chill. Sororities will come to your door sometime second week to let you know more information too. Dues differ per sorority and sororities will go into more detail during rush.

By: Sorin
#2  by: ;   

rush starts september 1! meet & greek is that day & you can go around and meet all the greek orgs

it works pretty much as you said, a week of events & parties, then pref, then bid day

dues vary so much it's hard to say but def a lot cheaper than big schools

By: ;
by: OPAug 22, 2017 11:57:08 PM

Do you by any chance know the times of the meet and greets? I have a class that ends at 4 but I hope it'll be fine if I'm a little late to any events.

By: OP

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.