facebook

What is the top frat at GTown?

by: TopFrat?

What is the top frat here- i've heard a lot about SAE. asking for a friend

Posted By: TopFrat?
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Hard cold truth    

If you’re not in bfrat or SAE I’m sorry you missed out. Other organizations did horrible in rush and have fallen off a ton. Sig chi has now passed AEPI and is catching up to Sig EP.

By: Hard cold truth
#12  by: Maori    

Yeah sae and bfrat that’s it and that’s all

By: Maori
#13  by: Truth222   

It’s Bfrat and SAE

By: Truth222
#14  by: 2021   

Bfrat
SAE

Sig ep
Akpsi
Aepi

Sigma chi
Zeta psi

By: 2021
#15  by: Beddington   

Let’s see how this new sae class is

By: Beddington
#16  by: tombombadill   

sae is full of squids like j kirk and w mac … literally the rapiest frat on campus which couldnt attract any frehsman for 2 years

By: tombombadill
#17  by: Yup   

Sig ep and sae are the only 2

Yup yup yupppp

By: Yup
#18  by: Yeah   

I Gotta say this is facts

By: Yeah
#19  by: BMP   

Rankings like this are toxic. They hurt everybody. Fraternities as they exist now are facing a crisis. Only 11% of students come to our campus interested in joining a fraternity. This declining interest has coincided with the fact that members of fraternities are far more likely to drink in excess than the average student. Because our SigEp chapter has a substance-free policy, we recruit better candidates and have stronger manpower than other fraternities chapters that are regrettably still beholden to illegal and dangerous drinking. SigEp is modeling a new way and new future for other fraternities here to follow.

By: BMP

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.