facebook

spring recruitment

by: Freshmen question

I know these ranking are hating on each other but can someone please tell me the top sororities in socially/fratswise and then then top sororities on sisterhood/character?

Posted By: Freshmen question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: judging   

Socially:
AOPi
APhi
ChiO
ZTA
GPHI
PIPHI
AXD

Sisterhood/Character:
ZTA
PIPHI
APHI
CHIO
AXD
AOPI(character sucks)
GPHI ( sisterhood sucks)

By: judging
by: YesJan 26, 2016 12:36:29 PM

This list is actually spot on.

By: Yes
by: EhJan 26, 2016 7:20:18 PM

Socially I would say:
APhi
AOPi
ChiO
ZTA
AXD
GPHI
PIPHI

By: Eh
by: TruthJan 26, 2016 10:05:57 PM

AOPI
APHI
CHI O
ZTA
PI PHI
AXID
GAMMA

By: Truth
#2  by: Duh   

Pi phi and axd are def bottom tier. Gamma and ZTA mid. Top AOII aphi. Who is chi o?

By: Duh
by: lolJan 31, 2016 10:29:34 PM

No way Gamma Phi is above AXD and Pi Phi lol

By: lol
by: fratFeb 1, 2016 2:56:42 PM

Agreed. Both AXD and Pi Phi have a better sisterhood and hotter girls. Gamma is definitely bottom tier lol.

By: frat
#3  by: Yep   

AOPI
APHI
CHIO
ZETA
AXD
GAMMA
PI PHI

By: Yep
#4  by: Truth   

Socially
APhi
AOII
Chi O
Zeta
AXiD
Gamma Phi
Pi Phi

Sisterhood
Chi O
A Phi
AXiD
Zeta
Pi Phi
Gamma Phi
AOII

By: Truth
#5  by: Yup   

Most accurate

By: Yup
#6  by: Stay woke   

Where is the divine 9 rankings or are white fraternities and sororities all that matter.

By: Stay woke
by: hmmFeb 1, 2016 11:20:23 AM

make one.... hard to compare a sorority with 7 women to a sorority with 100 but do it

By: hmm
#7  by: ..   

I don't think ratings really matter when going through recruitment because it just gives you the wrong things to focus on...but since you asked here's what I think.

Sisterhood/character:
CHI O- highest gpa, kind, and always with their sisters though they don't tend be seen as much as other sisterhoods, still strong.
ZTA- great philanthropy and group of girls that genuinely seem to like each other
A PHI- I always see aphis together and their sisterhood is strong regardless of other people hating on them
PI PHI- although a newer sorority, they have made great progress and genuinely seem to love their sisterhood which is all that really matters
AXD-good sisterhood, heard of some internal problems but really stepping up and heading in a great direction
AOII-.............. They know their pretty but that doesn't really take a role in their sisterhood..... Reminds me of high school.
GAMMA- used to be strong, had some problems earlier this year and some internal conflicts but they should be improving soon.

Socially:
AOII- always out and most frats love them
APHI- similar to aoii, these two are the stereotypical sororities at GMU
ZTA- always see them out and seem down to earth
CHI O- never really see much of them
AXD- there's a group of them that always are out and socializing with frats, def improving.
PI PHI- doing great for only two years
GAMMA- don't see them out much but when I do they aren't representing themselves the best they can but I truly think they will get better

By: ..

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.