Lower - AXD, GPhi Betta

Posted By: Rankings
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yea right    

Is this a joke??

By: Yea right
by: GmuDec 2, 2015 1:03:16 AM

no, I actually agree with the rankings. I think Chi O is middle tier tho..

By: Gmu
#2  by: Gmu   

APhi and AOPi are greatly declining but they're still pretty hot. Dense personality and terrible sisterhood, but still top tiers. ZTA is increasing but ZTA girls are definitely not as hot... Lets be serious. They only put their most attractive girls in the front. Chi O would be an all around best sorority if they weren't so MIA. Some people don't even know that Chi O exisit.. People who are in Chi O would tell me how much they wish they had went with another sorority because of how inactive Chi O is, which pretty much makes them middle tier. Then there's the rest.. and they're pretty irrelevant at this point haha.

By: Gmu
#3  by: No   

If you are going by looks then AOII, Chi O and A Phi, but if you are going by sisterhood and good people...AOII is easily bottom. ZTA has great sisterhood and awesome girls, but aren't put together. Chi O is very underrated, if they did the self promotion AOII does then they would probably be top

By: No
#4  by: Accurate   

Ya this is an accurate ranking

By: Accurate

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.