facebook

who got the best pledge class??

by: Kel

Soooo..which sorority got the best pledge class this year?

Posted By: Kel
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: fratdude   

alpha phi's was the hottest

By: fratdude
by: LOLSep 29, 2015 4:05:01 PM

are you blind? they barely met their quota. they got so many girls from their "secondary" list because AOII and XO got all of their top girls.

By: LOL
by: @lolOct 4, 2015 9:31:20 AM

are you kidding me?? chi o is snap bidding right now and they got one of the worst pledge classes. stop kidding yourself

By: @lol
#2  by: ew   

aphi get off of here. u guys have not had a good recruitment for 2-3 yrs now. xo and aoii were top this year then zta

By: ew
by: Um Oct 1, 2015 9:28:24 PM

Aphi didn't do well last year at all but they did pretty good this year. Not first but they came in a strong second. Remember everyone has bad years. Fall 14 for aoii had to snap bid to meet quota. It's normal to have lulls in recruitment.

By: Um
by: snapOct 5, 2015 12:51:22 AM

Actually Chi Omega didn't do so well, they had to snap bid quite a few girls. Though their new member with the bright blue hair/biker chick seems to be pretty cool. I think top was AOII and APhi/Zeta tied

By: snap
#3  by: truth   

chi omega
alpha phi
aoii
zeta
gphi
pi beta phi
axid

By: truth
by: r u seriousSep 30, 2015 7:24:22 PM

alpha phi getting a good pledge class!?!?! you're blind.

By: r u serious
#4  by: Reality    

Chi omega
aoii
Axid
Alpha phi
Gphi
Zeta
Pi phi

By: Reality
#5  by: real talk   

aoii/chi o
zta
aphi
pi phi
azd
gpi

By: real talk
#6  by: Greek Gal   

AXiD did well with some pretty chill chicks, Chi omega did really well too. I heard zeta and Gphi didn't do well at all.... And a phi looked like they struggled

By: Greek Gal
#7  by: honest ranking   

regardless of what sorority you're in, these are the honest ranking of the 2015 fall pledge classes:
AOII- top, not AS good as last year's but they still remain on top. They got great girls only a few they didn't want.
ZTA- great, climbing up each year, not as good as last year's. still considered middle tier but will soon be top with AOII.
Chi O- good, although they did have to do a couple of snap bids. last year they killed it along with AOII but they declined this year. Horrible on-campus presence after recruitment
Aphi- just okay- they got a few pretty girls, but the rest are just a mix of girls that were leftovers and didn't make it back to ZTA or AOII for pref- they are on a steady decline.
Pi Phi- most would think that since they are so new that they wouldn't recruit as well but they did an okay job. they are going to move their way into middle tier with Aphi soon.
AXID/GPHI- honestly these two did about the same, poor. Barely met quota and put on a poor performance in recruitment. They struggled to bring back girls each day. Although they are in bottom tier they do attempt to have a strong on-campus presence than Chi o.

By: honest ranking
by: pretty accurateOct 12, 2015 6:08:41 PM

i might would switch chi o and zta around but other than that this is pretty accurate!

By: pretty accurate
by: OkOct 13, 2015 2:41:12 AM

Since when is Pi Phi better than ΑXID and Gamma??
I know Gamma struggled during recruitment, but ΑXID did not struggle to bring back girls each night, they did very well. Recruitment was not unsuccessful.

Here's a better ranking

AOPI
XO
ZTA
APHI
AXID
PI PHI
GAMMA

By: Ok
#8  by: LOL   

this thread is full of BS. but also, does it really even matter who "did" well? there hasn't been enough time to weed out the crazies yet - except AXiD, glad y'all got rid of Jenny Too Turnt :)

By: LOL
#9  by: .   

This is what I believe would be the most accurate ranking-

AOII
ZTA
CHI O
ALPHA PHI
PI PHI
AXID
GAMMA

By: .
#10  by: Greek   

APhi got a great and attractive pledge class 👏🏻

By: Greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.