facebook

Sorority COB help????

by: Pnm

I’m going through COB rn but I am having a hard time figuring out which sororities are my top ones. They all seem super friendly and fun so I’m struggling out here. Also, what’s with all the aoii and aphi hate out here? They both seemed great but maybe I’m missing something? Anyway I’d appreciate any help.

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: The bell curve   

Tippie top: aphi, aoii
Top: kd, chi o, zta
Med: pi phi, axd
Last but with potential: gamma

By: The bell curve
by: WhatJan 28, 2021 1:02:21 PM

ZTA is not that high, it's around Pi Phi

By: What
by: Bad BleepJan 30, 2021 7:16:18 AM

How is pi phi above gamma phi? Gamma phi literally has more members than them, plus pi phi was on the verge of losing their chapter due to low numbers.

By: Bad Bleep
by: bruhJan 31, 2021 7:59:50 PM

you dont have to lie about another sorority just to try and make yours look better

By: bruh
by: @ bruhFeb 1, 2021 7:55:31 AM

I’m not even in Gamma Phi. I was literally told by someone who’s worked closely with Pi Phi that they were on the verge of losing their chapter due to low numbers. And Gamma Phi quite literally does have more members than Pi Phi. No shade just facts.

By: @ bruh
#2  by: this why   

nothing wrong with aphi, it's actually the strongest sisterhood i know! they're so tight they share each others boyfriends! doesn't get more "family" than that!

By: this why
by: ShookJan 30, 2021 7:17:17 AM

I- the pettiness of this comment is ASTRONOMICAL.

By: Shook
by: PnmJan 30, 2021 3:20:59 PM

Ok this is what I'm talking about... Is there a lot of drama between all the Strats? I'm not tryna go back to high school here

By: Pnm
by: To “Pnm”Jan 30, 2021 11:54:52 PM

As someone who knows a good handful of girls in sororities, it really depends. I know for a fact Gamma Phi stays as far away from drama as possible. APhi, AOII, and KD all have a fair share of drama from what I’ve observed. Idrk about ZTA, Chi O, AXiD, and Pi Phi but from what I’ve seen, they don’t really seem to get caught up in drama, but I assume they do their best to stay out of it. I will say if you notice a significant amount of petty remarks on any sorority’s Greek rank, that’s a good indicator of drama and if you’re not into that, you might wanna steer clear of that.

By: To “Pnm”
by: @this wayFeb 2, 2021 11:08:05 AM

I spit out my drink -

By: @this way
by: yuhFeb 9, 2021 9:23:44 AM

There will be drama no matter where you go, don't let that deter you from rushing.

By: yuh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.