facebook

Are people even rushing this semester? Should I wait?

by: freshie

Hey guys,

I'm thinking about rushing this semester because I feel pretty lonely on campus. However, I wanted a realistic perspective on what's happening on campus. I heard there's a lot of people going inactive, and I wanted an inside opinion on whether to rush or wait it out

Posted By: freshie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Not-feshie   

Waiting it out might be a good idea, but if you're looking for fraternities and really want to be involved the only one I've seen even trying has been the new TKE colony, in fact they are the only fraternity I've seen on campus thus far, I would check them out their national is chill af I've seen him tabling by the JC, Southside and Sub1.

By: Not-feshie
by: GMU2021Sep 4, 2020 6:31:19 PM

Agreed^^^

By: GMU2021
by: ;)Sep 7, 2020 11:47:57 PM

Such wise words oh guru of recruitment. Please enlighten us more. You must be the coolest frat guy of all time :)

By: ;)
by: GMU2021Sep 16, 2020 1:37:28 AM

The above post^was replying to one that was apparently deleted. Not in response to the original

By: GMU2021
#2  by: ?   

what about srats?

By: ?
by: fratboy insightSep 10, 2020 9:45:34 PM

For sororities i’d say focus on Chio, Aphi and KD. I’ve heard rumors that Aopi and Zta won’t be able to recruit that much this semester cause they ducked up and their sister partied. And I guess you can look at Piphi and Gphi, idk why you would though.

By: fratboy insight
#3  by: :)   

if ur talking about going through recruitment, u totally should!! sorority sisters have been working rly hard to plan for recruitment and new member programs :))

By: :)
#4  by: Frat   

Absolutely go through rush. There are plenty of fine organizations here that need members and most are very excited to make new friends as well. While there aren’t parties this semester, there is still plenty of opportunity to hang with people if you join. You won’t regret it.

By: Frat
#5  by: LMFAOOO   

Did TKE nationals really just pay to remove the 3 negative reviews about their frat??? Oof

By: LMFAOOO
by: Oofthegoof Sep 9, 2020 4:38:02 PM

I only saw the first highly unintelligent comment you posted. I guess I missed the other ones. I assure you I wouldn’t waste the time or money to remove your comments. This site is reviewed consistently fyi. Good luck with your recruitment, whoever you’re recruiting for ;)

By: Oofthegoof
#6  by: ???   

I'm doing recruitment right now and I️ noticed some chapters were all matching and some weren't. I️ don't want to join a chapter that makes poor financial decisions in a pandemic. Should I️ drop out?

By: ???
by: girlSep 13, 2020 8:58:23 PM

Just saying, the dues are all around the same, matching shirts or not. And if you are concerned about poor financial decisions, joining a sorority in the first place is one of those.

By: girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.