facebook

recruitment in fall as a junior

by: Gmu_girl

Hey! I was wondering how sororities feel if you're going through recruitment as a junior. I just recently became interested in Greek life but I'm a sophomore who started at GMU as a freshman. I'm aware that there is a spring Recriutment but only a few if any sororities recruit in the spring. I plan on trying in the spring but I'm just curious if something doesn't work out in the spring my options for the fall. Thank you to people who respond :)

Posted By: Gmu_girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: LaDiDa   

It varies by sorority. Most of them don't care as long as you show you plan to be a fully active member giving it 120% for the two years you will be there. Most of them on this campus like juniors (a couple of them have a thing against seniors though)

By: LaDiDa
#2  by: juniorpledge   

I just pledged this fall as a junior. I would really recommend doing it sooner rather than later if you match with a sorority doing spring recruitment. I'm really glad I decided to rush I just wish I had joined sooner because I absolutely love it.

By: juniorpledge
#3  by: Greek   

Most aren't open about it but they don't like taking upperclassmen, sophomores and up. Do spring recruitment because it only gets tougher as you get older

By: Greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.