facebook

spring rush

by: freshmen

How different is rushing in the spring? Is it less competitive? Is it a waste of time to try to rush the same fraternity twice?

Posted By: freshmen
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Mike   

Spring is very different from fall mostly guys who realized that outside of Greek life mason has not much social life. If you didnt get a bid rush again,best way to get in a top 5 chapter.

By: Mike
by: freshmenSep 22, 2013 10:50:44 AM

I knew Mason didn't have a much of a social scene aside from Greek life and sports years before I came here...

I will rush my top choice fraternity again (unless rush chair says it's best to move on)
and two more. Heck I'll even rush TKE. I don't want to go more than one semester out of Greek life.

At least I know Spring is different now. No wonder the spring brothers were much smaller and more similar to me than fall brothers.

By: freshmen
#2  by: anon   

If you didn't get a bid in the fall from the fraternity what would make you get one from them in the spring?

By: anon
#3  by: brother   

Tried to get to know more of brothers this time around.

By: brother
#4  by: anongreek   

Like Mike said rush again as it's the best way to get into top five chapter. Look at what you did in fall semester and try to improve. Sell yourself to the brothers. If you stand in a corner not talking to anyone don't expect anything from it.

By: anongreek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.