facebook

confused?

by: Greek

I know AOII and Pike are close to the point they call themselves AOIIKA at GMU but I'm confused why everyone hates on them since the hottest boys and hottest girls at mason are part of those frat and sorority, and also that people on greek rank are trying to downgrade them so their frat sorority looks better. I've been at mason and I'm in a different sorority and i can safely say that AOII and PKA are the best two, I wont pretend to hate, neither should you.

Posted By: Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Called out   

Your an idiot if you don't think your organization is the best. If your really vapid enough to make a Post like this then your probably not bringing much to the table. However, I have a hunch that this is nothing but a self aggrandizement. Your not fooling anyone. Self rank all you want but no one gives a crap about this ranking system because of shallow comments like yours

By: Called out
#2  by: laughable   

Whomever op is was just trying to keep the dying relationship alive. So sad.

By: laughable
#3  by: you tried   

HAHA thats a joke....pretty sure even girls in AOII know that AOII isnt top....

By: you tried
#4  by: ok..   

aopi is definitely one of the top sororities and so is pike for fraternities. my sister's in another sorority so of course i like hers too. but from the outside girls in aoii are hot and chill. their newest members are cute too. thinking of rushing for pike next spring

By: ok..

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.