facebook

rushing as a sophomore?

by: abc123

hey, if I was transferring for fall 2013 as a sophomore would it still be okay to go through rush?

Posted By: abc123
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Rocky   

Yes, and I would suggest rushing Pi Kappa Phi. They are a great group of guys who are gentlemen unlike most of the other fraternities.

By: Rocky
#2  by: Ha   

^ Pi Kappa Phi? Are you kidding me? You guys have a lot of weird ass dudes.

By: Ha
by: StubbsAug 11, 2013 12:16:30 PM

Keep Pi Kapp weird then

By: Stubbs
#3  by: abc123   

hahahah ssorry I should have specified that I was a girl!

By: abc123
by: saRAWRgirlJan 26, 2013 10:13:39 AM

then yes you should definitely still rush! a ton of girls coming through recruitment are not freshmen at mason.
check out the panhellenic facebook page for more information about rush and the differen panhellenic sororities! :)
www.facebook.com/GMUPHC?fref=ts

also look at the Junior Panhellenic Page!
www.facebook.com/GMUJuniorPanhellenic?fref=ts

By: saRAWRgirl
#4  by: Gmu guy   

APhi no doubt

By: Gmu guy
#5  by: Hi!   

First, I think it's silly when people put their nickname as "GMU Dude" or something... because that's obviously someone from whatever organization that person favors... AKA what they are in...

ANYWAY! Yes! Come out for recruitment! Check out the websites that saRAWRgirl posted in her comment and take a look at what GMU has to offer! Also, you can sign up for recruitment as early as... NOW! YAY! Looking at each chapter's individual site and facebook page ("LIKE" GMU Greek Life on facebook and you'll find all the organizations through their "likes") could help you take a sneak peak!

Please, please, please don't let what people say or don't say about the girls in each sorority sway you too far in one direction. Keep and open mind (you'll hear that a lot). You will find your home during recruitment, no matter who it might be with! :) All the panhel girls are great, so don't let nerves worry you. I'll let you in on a secret... We want to impress you just as much as you want to impress us! So the anxiety goes both ways; remember that on the first day. It helps! :) I'm so excited for you and I know you will find your home here in the GMU Greek family! <3

PS: tip for recruitment... dress cute, classy, and put-together. Nobody wants to see too much skin and we don't want to see "party attire" either. Search for a "sorority recruitment outfit guide" or something like that in Google to help you know how to dress. Best of luck!!

By: Hi!
#6  by: abc123   

Thank you so much for being helpful and being nice!! I just paid my fee for recruitment and I'm really excited!! I will also follow your advice about keeping an open mind! Thank you so much again!

By: abc123
by: gmu greekJul 21, 2013 5:03:03 PM

awesomeee! so excited to have someone as excited as you sound come thru!

By: gmu greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.