facebook

sorority hazing

by: ???

Do any of the sororities haze? if they do what do they even do??

Posted By: ???
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes   

Alpha phi lines their pledges up in a basement and questions them. Gamma phi used to be bad but got caught. And I heard pi phi their pledges dress up and look semi attractive.

By: Yes
#2  by: LOLOL   

From what I've heard Alpha phi is the ONLY sorority that hazes.. However, that may not be true but I know for a fact that the other ones do not.

By: LOLOL
#3  by: Don't worry   

Aphi definitely doesn't haze. My best friend is in it and she's not the type of person that would take getting hazed

By: Don't worry
by: What happened to youJul 18, 2016 11:59:51 AM

HA that's so untrue my best friend dropped because she couldn't take the hazing

By: What happened to you
#4  by: no   

none of the sororities haze. anyone saying otherwise is seriously misinformed

By: no
#5  by: Aphi   

A phi hazes. It's not awful but they still haze.

By: Aphi
#6  by: greeklife   

Alpha Phi is the only chapter that hazes. I know for a fact that they do because my roommate rushed APhi and came back from one of their "mandatory sleepovers" and was legit traumatized....

By: greeklife
#7  by: No   

None of the sororities haze. You're seriously misinformed

By: No
#8  by: What happened to you   

Aphi and AOII are the bigger ones in hazing. Get ready for some hell. There's a black light pic of a naked girl giving the mason statue head....AOII hazing scandal. Aphi almost got caught hazing last semester. Just be careful. They might say they're at the top but is that really what you want to go through just to say you're top tier and have fake friends who don't really care about you? Make the decision that's best for you but please be careful and thing your decision through during recruitment! Good luck I hope you find your home

By: What happened to you
#9  by: Sho I Know   

Delta Sigma Theta absolutely hazes the girls. They resort to ridiculous, petty and juvenile tactics to break the girls down in order to "earn the right to wear the letters". They do it for the few weeks the girls are on line, then extend the torture for a few more weeks afterwards.

By: Sho I Know

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.