Page 1 of 1
#1  by: WHO CARES   

Who cares about Bradley's greek life

By: WHO CARES
by: Bro MontanoSep 5, 2012 2:55:05 AM

And that is why your a f#ckin Geed

By: Bro Montano
#2  by: F-Frats   

Letting bros troll is painful, especially Bradley's bros.

By: F-Frats
#3  by: Ol' Reliable   

If you are an incoming freshman dont listen to these. People just go on here to bash other houses and make theirs seem cooler. Go through Rush its an unforgettable experience no matter what house you join.

By: Ol' Reliable
#4  by: Brave   

Ol' Reliable said it dead on. Go Greek, trust me, it's the best decision you will ever make.

By: Brave
#5  by: Greek   

If you don't go Greek at Bradley, you might as well transfer.

By: Greek
#6  by: LoveNSigma   

Absolutely agree with the post above about going Greek! I am alumni from the Greek system, and most of my closest friends from college were in one house or another. Go Greek! If you are unsure, just go through recruitment. A large portion of the student body is Greek, and that's because Bradley's Greek system is different than the stereotypes. Leadership opportunities are second to none, and future employers will look positively at roles within the Greek system. Believe it or not, most people who are Greek still have friends outside their houses. I was a bridesmaid in one of my best friends' weddings right after college, and she was from a "rival" house. We still are super-close to this day (just as close as I am to my own "sisters"). So, don't judge based upon what you see here because there is no need to bash people in other houses- especially if you don't actually know/ hang out with people in that house.

By: LoveNSigma

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.