facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GreekFreak   

Tied for first: Chi Omega and Sigma Kappa: BEST houses on campus and are always in friendly competition with each other. Some of the prettiest and most down to earth girls on campus.
Then Gamma Phi Beta: LOVE these girls!! So funny and sweet! Always super cute every year
Then Kappa Delta: just kinda here and never hear about them much, apparently they are the biggest house on campus and have the highest GPA
Then Pi Beta Phi: party a lot and that's about it
Then Alpha Chi Omega: such sweethearts!! They are currently moving up the social tier slowly. Good work girls!!
Then Sigma Delta Tau: never hear much about them/see them out but the ones I know are super funny and fun to hang out with

By: GreekFreak
#2  by: fratdonia   

Chi Omega and G-phi are similar. pretty, kind of fake but most are alright. Probably most popular.
SK and KD are competitive. smart and classy
Pi Phi just does their own thing, likes to party and are funny.
SDT is small but I always see them out and participating in Greek events. They won Greek Week. Chill and nice.
Alpha Chi Omega had more than half of their pledge class drop before they were initiated this semester and besides that I never see them around anywhere. Seem to be a close house tho

By: fratdonia
#3  by: jp   

As a guy who is in a Fraternity, I can give a good ranking of this. Gphi and Chi-o definitely have the hottest girls. Some are kind of stuck up though. SK has some pretty chill girls and some decent looking ones too. Pi Phi's are kind of annoying and like to drink too much and you end up having to carry them home. Kd's are cool, I guess? They don't really do much. SDT's are all kind of like bleh and don't get much attention except from like SAE and Sigeps.

By: jp
#4  by: BU39   

1. G Phi and Chi O, but Chi O is on the downslide becasue a lot of their girls are kind of boring
2. Pi Phi - really cool but parties a lot
3. SK and KD. SKs are notorious for being a bit...crazy. KD are super competitive and HAVE to win at everything. It's annoying.
4. A Chi O - after recruitment this year they had so many girls then in years past. They are on the up.
5. SDT - they are chill girls but their house is literally divided. half are cool half are just weird.

By: BU39

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.