facebook

rising

by: Lambda Chi Alpha

Lambda Chi Alpha has a big future on campus.

Posted By: Lambda Chi Alpha
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Go dogs!   

Heard they are moving back into their house on the mall...always fun to get new neighbors.

By: Go dogs!
#2  by: Dogs rule!   

Saw lots of construction going on. Lambdas doing some major renovation. Btw...where did ASPhi go?

By: Dogs rule!
#3  by: Bulldogs   

That's the funniest thing I've heard all day lmao!

By: Bulldogs
#4  by: Look again...   

I don't personally know any lambdas but all you have to do is drive by to see the work, etc. says Lambda Chi, not Alpha Sig

By: Look again...
#5  by: XO   

Definately some hotties in that house

By: XO
#6  by: TFTC   

They couldn't make it on campus before. What makes you think anything will be different this time around?

By: TFTC
by: SplatSep 11, 2016 10:47:36 PM

How many times have these guys recolonized? Desperate and will bid everyone that walks in the door.

By: Splat
by: HaSep 21, 2016 7:08:59 PM

God. Get over yourself....so the moved back and kicked out sigep and alpha sig....look at how sigep treats the AZD house and you can see what lousy tenants they were. Take a look at their fall pledges and you can see they got quality and quantity

By: Ha
by: Check it...Sep 21, 2016 7:10:37 PM

They've recolonized once. SAE has been closed twice before...geez....hate much?

By: Check it...
#7  by: Really?   

LCA are the biggest self rankers and biggest bashers of other frats. You guys aren't fooling anyone.

By: Really?
#8  by: Sororityview   

After moving back into their house I think the Lambda Chi's positioned themselves into the top of the pyramid. Sorry SX but there is a new top dog in town

By: Sororityview
#9  by: Lol   

You guys are a legend in your own minds!

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.