facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

Boise State University - BSU General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Transfer   

I transfered to BSU from a much larger well established Greek system. Thankfully I am not a member of any of their frats or sororities. They're all a joke. Half of the people in these "houses" wouldn't get a bid on a real campus. I've talked to some of them about it before and they all want to "change the image of greek life" sorry but a bunch of GDI's posing as brothers or sorority women aren't going to change an American tradition thats been going on since the 19th century. The sororities are a disgrace. And the only two groups that even come close to being a real frat are Kappa Sigma and TKE. Sigma Chi and SAE are two of the oldest and most well established fraternities in the nation and they're a joke at BSU. I think this site is hilarious watching you all bash each other when you aren't even a relevant campus.I still keep in contact with brothers from my original chapter and I have friends in these houses at other campuses. They're all laughing at you.

By: Transfer
by: lolFeb 19, 2013 11:50:17 PM

u mad?

By: lol
#2  by: Transfer?   

I also transfered from a school with a much larger Greek system, at which I turned down bids. I joined a group of people here that I get along well with. That's all that matters, so the name calling and bashing is meaningless and petty.

By: Transfer?
#3  by: fratstar   

the sense of community within the greek system is despicable.

By: fratstar
#4  by: Gam Gam   

Perhaps if we had a greek row the community would be bomb

By: Gam Gam
#5  by: WA   

Its not the lack of houses that makes the community terrible its immaturity and senseless drama amongst the people.

By: WA
#6  by: HA   

what's really lacking is the amount of people that actually understand what it means to be in a fraternity or sorority

By: HA

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.