facebook

Ranking of sororities

by: Frat

Let’s be real guys... you can hate on the top sororities on campus but it’s because everyone girl is jealous of them...

1. Adpi
2. Axo
3. KD
4. GPHI
5. ZTA
6. DDD

You can tell by last year’s recruitment

Posted By: Frat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

Sorry but I’m not jealous of a group of women who constantly feel the need to put others down based on their appearance, blatantly lie to freshmen, break every pan rule in the book, only go to their own events, and act superior to everyone else. Doesn’t matter who is “top tier” or not, what does matter is how they treat others. Don’t get too full of yourself, being in a “top tier” sorority on a 3000 people campus isn’t that big of a flex.

By: Lol
#2  by: Honest   

I would never subject myself to being an adpi. They’re bullies, they use girls, they treat anyone that isn’t one of them like crap. I have more respect for myself and others than to be apart of their sorority.

By: Honest
by: Really ? Feb 25, 2021 6:24:54 AM

This is a joke. My rom mate is in Adpi. They are genuine girls with class. Stop the hate. Pan love ladies. Adpi has so many top chapters in Florida from UF, FSU and USF.

By: Really ?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.