facebook

“Sorority Ranks”

by: Greek

Am I the only one who doesn’t understand the whole sorority rankings thing? Like what are these rankings even based off of? It seems that the genuine, involved organizations are often overshadowed by the superficial ones that aren’t even involved in the Greek community and don’t any attend events besides their own. Doesn’t seem very “top tier” to me. Putting organizations in a ranked order from top to bottom just doesn’t sit right with me when all organizations have something different to offer, but I guess that’s just me. Not to mention that this site is ridiculously bias and it’s so obvious when an organization comes on here just to rank themselves #1.

Posted By: Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: what   

but you can not say that there isn’t top sororities on campus and they each have a stereotype. if i (and i swear i am unbiased here) had to rank them i’d say it’s currently
adpi
kd/axo
zta/gphi
tri delt
and that seems to be the ranking for most people

By: what
by: GreekDec 28, 2020 9:24:23 PM

Well actually I can say that. How is gphi and tri delt for example considered “bottom tier” when they’re literally just the newest ones on campus? Seems incredibly unfair, and this is coming from someone who dropped one of the “top tier” sororities

By: Greek
#2  by: actually    

i’m coming from this unbiased but each sorority has its stereotypes
adpi is the typical “sorority girl” but can be very catty and cliquey to girls outside of the house
axo is very sweet, more quiet, tends to be where democrats go. definitely outspoken online
kd is very chill and relaxed, an odd mix of very christian girls and also has girls go out and party
zta tends to be not very religious and kind of more into spiritual stuff, yoga, astrology etc
gphi has a very genuine sisterhood i hear, lots of theater girls and more alt than the typical sorority girl
tri delt is pretty much always considered bottom tier but it’s really only because they’re the newest to campus

By: actually
#3  by: Fsc   

The rankings are incredibly toxic. Just look at what happened to AOII, literally being called the reject sorority for years.

By: Fsc

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.