facebook

Sorority Dues?

by: curiousabdues

I’m interested in rushing in the spring, but I really need to know in advance the ballpark costs for joining/dues. I know each sorority will be different, but it would be very helpful to know how expensive it would be before signing up to go through the process. I would hate to go through the process and then realize that I can’t afford it.

Posted By: curiousabdues
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Pan   

Hey! Unfortunately it’s tough to say, especially during the pandemic. I know my sorority has lowered the cost of dues this semester due to the fact that there’s not much we can do as far as events and all that. I will say that new member dues are typically a bit higher since you have to pay for your pin and other new member expenses. If you want a more specific answer, I’d recommend DMing the sororitys’ instagrams and I’m sure they could give you a better estimate!

By: Pan
#2  by: oops   

No one will honestly tell you but new member dues are always the highest, when I rushed they ranged 500-800 based on how big the sorority is (less numbers, the more you have to pay...) for the pandemic most went down to around 200-400, typically around that much for a semester depending on sorority size. They tell you the estimates numbers on the first night of recruitment so you know for sure.

By: oops

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.