facebook

Freshman friends with sorority girls

by: Guest

I have noticed some freshman here apparently becoming close friends with sophomore, junior, senior girls in sororities even though the freshman has not gone through the process yet. At first I though the freshman was just trying to look cool on social media, but if seems like the older girls are they’re friends in return. Is this allowed? If the older sorority girls are all from one sorority, this probably means the freshman will get a bid only because there her friends.

Posted By: Guest
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Mocsie   

Tbh sorority recruitment was ruined as soon as it was moved to spring. Now 90% of the girls that go through it have already been dirty rushed or promised bids. Pan has some rules against it but unfortunately a lot of it flies under the radar or is swept under the carpet because pan is bias and only penalizes the organizations who aren’t considering “top tier”

By: Mocsie
by: FscSep 24, 2020 12:14:57 PM

Agree with this completely.

By: Fsc
#2  by: plkj   

it’s really not that big of a deal, you’ll end up where you’re supposed to be whether you have friends in it or not

By: plkj
#3  by: Fsc   

It’s best having it in the spring it gives PNMs and sisters a chance to know each other. I’ll never understand how you can make a commitment to be in a sorority for the next 4 years when you’ve only had 4 days to get to know a few of the girls.
And please if you are in college learn how to use their/there/they’re correctly.

By: Fsc

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.