Going into recruitment these are the overall ranks factoring everything

Top: PhiMu, KD

Mid: Zeta, Tri Delta

Bottom: DG, AXO, ChiO

Posted By: Biggs
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Sammy   

The crazy thing at FGCU is the bottom sororities stand out more than the top. The top is so debatable because there really isn't one that stands out above the others.

By: Sammy
#12  by: Lo   

Phi Mu def top tier.

By: Lo
#13  by: livvy   

A top tier sorority should not have to seek out members immediately after bid day. If you can't fill a pledge class recruitment week you have to ask what you did or are doing wrong. That is one reason some groups don't make it to top tier, imo.

By: livvy
#14  by: april   

Phi Mu slays!

By: april
#15  by: FGCU    

Please remember no one is reduced to a silly tier. This matters for squat in the real world. All Individuals matter and find the fit that is right for you. To call groups of girls middle or bottom is hurtful, archaic, and superficial. Do better.

By: FGCU
by: fgcuerAug 7, 2023 7:27:20 AM

This is college. There are tiers. In the real world, in life, there are also tiers. It all depends on your personality how you feel about sorority tiers. You can't think tiers are not there. To say we can do better, I agree.

By: fgcuer
by: annAug 7, 2023 8:14:33 AM

There have been tiers for decades and decades. Panhellenic knows it or they wouldn't have started the insane VBR.

By: ann
by: ikkaAug 7, 2023 8:44:15 AM

I love this reply. My only issue is you can't really "find the fit that is right for you." If you have gone through recruitment at fgcu sororities choose you and not the reverse. They do not know you. They drop so many girls after a 15 minute round they have no clue about the person you are. If you are matched with a person that isn't great that could ruin your chance at making it to the second round. I just wish people would stop telling pnms to "trust the process" or "find the fit that is right for you" because many times it does not happen.

By: ikka
#16  by: Shir   

Day 1 pnm wrap up. Phi Mu was strong today. Every pnm I talked to or overheard loved PM. ZTA was decent, but fell a bit flat. DDD and KD was either a hit or miss depending who you were taking to. AXO and DG were just ok and Chi O fell short. Can't wait for Day 2!

By: Shir
by: RMAug 10, 2023 9:16:47 PM

Yes. I second those comments. Ready for Day 2.

By: RM
by: BonAug 11, 2023 5:26:58 AM

Omg I can't sleep. Excited to get my card. My top two are PM and KD, then Zeta.

By: Bon
by: jillyAug 11, 2023 8:37:55 AM

Sitting here waiting on my card. It is so hot outside I was dying. The walk nearly killed me, but I am excited. Definitely hoping for PM, KD, DDD, and Zeta.

By: jilly
by: llllAug 11, 2023 8:39:17 AM

Good Luck everyone!!!!!!!!!

By: llll
#17  by: pnm   

bump!!

By: pnm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.