facebook

Seeking info about recruitment

by: Potential22

How many young women go through recruitment? How many pledge each group on average? Can you tell me what are the max houses you can revisit each round? Do you need a resume or pictures?

Posted By: Potential22
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ???   

Sign up for requirement; check out the FGCU Panhellenic website( the answers to most of your questions can be found there). As to how many get bids, if 100-200-300-whatever PNMs make it to pref round, then, theoretically, all should be offered a bid. If some are only offered a pref invite to one sorority and they attend that party and sign the MRABA ( bid card), they will get a bid from the sorority where they attended pref. Those who attend two parties will get a bid from one of the two sororities where they attended pref. The computer is programmed to try and match each PNM to her #1 choice from the sororities she attended for pref, but sometimes the #1 choice fills their pledge quota before that, in which case the computer will try to match the PNM to her second choice. No matter what, she will be offered a bid. It is up to her to accept it.

By: ???
#2  by: :)   

Last year when I went through recruitment this was a life saver. It includes a handbook and a 24/7 hotline to any questions you may have, she answered all of my questions so fast and she literally saved me during recruitment week, you need this... I paid $80 but it looks like it is on sale right now for $50.

It doesn't let me post the link but type in sororityrushdosanddonts.godaddysites.com

By: :)
by: FYIJul 7, 2022 9:12:48 AM

SPAM!!!!!

By: FYI

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.