By: GreekChic
#2  by: bruiser   

Please add Alpha Sigma Tau!

By: bruiser
#3  by: donna   

Kappa Alpha Theta is coming.

By: donna
#4  by: BU   

Where is Kappa Alpha Theta and Alpha Sigma Tau??

By: BU
#5  by: Bruin   

Not all of Belmont's sororities are listed here. So this is the more accurate rank:

Phi Mu
Theta
AST
Alpha Gam

By: Bruin
#6  by: Lilly   

actually, as a non Greek, this is the most accurate rating:
Phi Mu
Alpha Gam
AST
Theta

By: Lilly
by: AnnaAug 26, 2012 12:08:24 AM

This is obviously a Phi Mu, because there is no way that Alpha Gam is second. This rating is upside down after Phi Mu because they are worried about Theta at recruitment this year.

By: Anna
by: KayFeb 7, 2014 7:26:36 PM

It may not be by a Phi Mu, but while not everyone agrees who's #1, everyone agrees AGD is last.

By: Kay
#7  by: Kylie   

Phi Mu
Theta
AST
Alpha Gam

By: Kylie
#8  by: Anna   

The best sorority depends on the person really. Theta and Phi Mu have the most popular reputations. Theta is new though. This is only the second year of Theta so who knows what it will be like next year or the year after that. From what I've heard on campus, Phi Mu girls are worried about Theta at recruitment this year. I'm pretty sure Theta is the largest sorority at Belmont.

By: Anna
#9  by: BU Bruin   

Why you would post Theta second is BEYOND me. I mean, most of the girls who joined just wanted to add it to their resume and not have to put in as much time and effort as the girls in the other organizations. It's a really misfit group that has 50% of really nice, sweet girls- and the other 50% are girls who couldn't get into the top 3. I would have to say that as a non greek, the majority of my friends that are well rounded, fun, beautiful, intelligent women would be from Phi Mu and Alpha Gamma Delta. Nothing against the others, they just seem to be closed off from the rest of campus.

By: BU Bruin
by: nashySep 16, 2012 1:38:36 AM

I would agree with this Phi Mu and Alpha Gam have the classiest and most involved girls on campus. AST being close behind minus the classy part, they are a little loud and loose; but they can work on that. Theta only has a decent reputation cause everyone was last year decided lets be nice to the new kids. They haven't earned or proved the are worthy though.

By: nashy
by: UmAug 19, 2013 12:58:54 AM

Why would a non greek ever be on this site? I see you Phi Mu...

By: Um
#10  by: student   

I think AST has the most genuinely REAL girls. I'm just sayin'. I'm not greek and being around those girls makes me wish I had been. Alpha Gam is non-existant in my eyes, and Phi Mu is overrated. The fact that AST isn't even on this site is ridiculous because without them, I think our greek system would be shot to hell. You can say what you want about them being loud and... "loose" ? Whatever the hell that means... but these girls are genuine college girls who like to have fun- nothing wrong with that.

By: student

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.