facebook

transfer

by: transfer

Im transferring here but belmont does not have my sorority on your campus so Id have to be a gid. How important is being in greek life? I go to the University of Alabama and I honestly would not stay if i wasnt in a good sorority or not even greek just because the social atmosphere revolves around greek life there. What would it be like to not be affiliated with a sorority at belmont?

Posted By: transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: PhiMuGirl   

Hey! To answer your question, greek life at Belmont is a great aspect of Belmont, but it is certainly not everything, perhaps seen at other big schools. A huge majority of the Belmont population is not greek. Also, Belmont is such a community, that non-greeks and greeks often times find themselves becoming friends. I think that you would be extremely happy at Belmont, regardless of being greek or not!

By: PhiMuGirl
#2  by: PhiMuGirl   

Hey! To answer your question, greek life at Belmont is a great aspect of Belmont, but it is certainly not everything, perhaps seen at other big schools. A huge majority of the Belmont population is not greek. Also, Belmont is such a community, that non-greeks and greeks often times find themselves becoming friends. I think that you would be extremely happy at Belmont, regardless of being greek or not!

By: PhiMuGirl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.