facebook

ast & theta???

by: what

What is going on with AST & theta? You literally cannot make a bad post on either page without being attacked by the other sorority. Good for them but literally why and when did this "alliance" start? I'm so confused and idk if its because of all the "ast and theta are leftovers of phi mu" posts or what but if an ast or theta can please explain wth this is all about

Posted By: what
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Realitybites   

The reality is Thetas got nearly everyone on their top list. Phi Mus got the remaining. All of them are fantastic. Good for ALL of them standing up for one another. It's called Panhellenic love.

By: Realitybites
#2  by: No lol   

thats literally so funny. First of all, how would you even know that? Because you're a theta and you think everyone wants you. Theta doesn't even come close to being a first choice for half the pnms out there and you know that. And its not "pan love" if sororities are going out of their way to team up against others.
Humble yourself. Theta is in now way better than phi mu or even, ast for that matter & saying it 100 times isn't going to change anything

By: No lol
by: No lolNov 8, 2017 11:03:22 AM

Ha! I never said they were better. In fact, if you can read I said they were ALL FANTASTIC. Seriously you must not be greek if you don't think Belmont isn't all about Panhellenic Love. Better luck to you next year! Also what YOU said is literally so funny, don't give me the credit.

By: No lol
#3  by: realtalk   

people are just butthurt that ast and theta killed it during recruitment this year so it seems ast and theta are sticking together because of all the hate they're gonna get for being top this year lol

By: realtalk

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.