facebook

make a chamge

by: ex

It is no secret phi mu is concidered the bottom sorority. This fall, my room mate rushed phi mu and got in. She was a little bigger than the other girls but she was happy she was given a chance at the sorority. Fast forward to last month. We went to night owl and she went to say hi to her sisters she ran into(they didn't even invite her to come with them). These girls were much skinnier(sickly). These girls basically ignored her and made her feel horrible about herself for being a little overweight. Fast forward to this tuesday. A phi mu was in my history class and she was speaking to another boy who rushed and was going to his bid party that Friday."you don't know what you have coming to you" she said to him. Throughout the 50 minute class this girl who will remain unnamed continued to imply that the Boy was going to get hazed bad. Not only did she imply it to him but to everyone around us. I don't know if you know, but CPA has a no hazing policy and no one gets hazed at FAU becausewe are above that. The fact that that girl was makig a huge deal about the fake hazing is pretentious and very harming to the CPA organization. Phi Mu lacks sister hood big time. My friend dated a phi mu and when he would ask other girls if they knew her and they always said no to knowing their own sister. One girl even found out she sat next to her in chapter!!! Phi Mu's conduct to me is very disgraceful and shameful to not only the sororities but the whole cpa organizatio

Posted By: ex
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lee   

Agreed🙌 I've had similar things happen

By: lee

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.