facebook

Does Florida rly look down on FAU

by: Wildwesterner16272

I came to FAU from Cali because my aunt went here and loved it. Ever since I’ve gotten here all I’ve heard has been that it’s a “stupid” school and only dumb kids go here. I was rly excited to come here at first and I had a 3.8 in HS. I wasn’t top of my class but I took AP and honors always and did rly well averaging an A/B student. Are kids that go to FAU rly looked down on here? :/

Posted By: Wildwesterner16272
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Brandon Copler   

I am excited I reached out to HACKWEST AT WRITEME DOT COM, I was ripe with credit issues due to identity theft breach from July 2022 and I needed to buy a home. I have not been able to recover from my pre-credit score after the identity thief bought some stuff using my information which messed my credit score up. But I am glad Hack West handled everything perfectly and fixed my score, erased those debts and increased my score back to 800 average on the 3 credit bureaus. I now have my house and high limit credit cards. So if you have anyone with similar issues I strongly recommend Hack West and thank me later..

By: Brandon Copler
#2  by: Ronnie Drye   

I think I have been scammed by Bitmartsd.com. I was invited to trade at bitmartsd.com and I transferred funds (86,000 USD) there. They said I have to transfer another 5000 USD after seeing a supposed profit of 44,000 USD added to my initial capital or else they will block my funds which I did and I was asked to transfer another 10,000 USD then I started suspecting it to be a scam, the website also looks much simpler than the bitmart.com website. I did my research and came in contact with “R e c o v e r y c o in g r o u p a t g m a i l d o t c o m” who recovered all my funds in less than 72 hours. Although it wasn’t free, it was worth it. I promised to let everyone know about the Recovery Coin Group (RCG). I strongly recommend RCG.

By: Ronnie Drye
#3  by: Jawn   

I will say that is a slight stereotype type of this school but only losers really care, it doesn’t matter where you get ur degree from. Furthermore there’s hundreds of thousands of kids across the country who would kill to be at this school so keep that in mind don’t let it take away from the experience here.

By: Jawn

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.