facebook

Where do most upperclassmen live?

by: FRATSFRATSFRATS

I’m a transfer student (junior) I currently live in an apartment in downtown Boca. Idt anyone at FAU lives where I live. But where DO most upperclassmen live? There didn’t seem to rly be ANY housing for them at FAU. Idk I’m confused and lonely and am worried since I don’t live on campus I won’t be able to make any friends…especially being 20 minutes away

Posted By: FRATSFRATSFRATS
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Brandon Copler   

I am excited I reached out to HACKWEST AT WRITEME DOT COM, I was ripe with credit issues due to identity theft breach from July 2022 and I needed to buy a home. I have not been able to recover from my pre-credit score after the identity thief bought some stuff using my information which messed my credit score up. But I am glad Hack West handled everything perfectly and fixed my score, erased those debts and increased my score back to 800 average on the 3 credit bureaus. I now have my house and high limit credit cards. So if you have anyone with similar issues I strongly recommend Hack West and thank me later..

By: Brandon Copler

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.