facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

Florida Atlantic University - FAU General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: ????   

where is pi kappa alpha, sigma phi epsilon, alpha tau omega and beta chi theta at? along with omega psi phi, kappa alpha psi and phi beta sigma

By: ????
#2  by: Owls   

Rankings as off Spring '12:
Phi Delt

Delt, Pike, AEPi, Sig Ep, Sigma Chi

ATO

By: Owls
#3  by: Owls   

Levels of frattyness:
Delt
Sigma Chi
Phi Delt
AEPi
ATO
Sig Ep
Pike (fail friday 4 times now)

By: Owls
#4  by: real deal   

levels in terms of decency

sigma chi
ato
aepi
pike
delt
phi delt
sig ep

most of fau greek life is tool city but theres some decent people in the mix

By: real deal
#5  by: Kong   

Pike is really that bad here? I met some Pikes from FAU and they were awesome. If they were at UF they would have been in a top tier frat for sure (The two guys I met, not the frat since I know nothing about the chapter in general).

By: Kong
#6  by: HAHAHA @ VVV   

Congrats on winning Greek Week, I'm impressed that you've been lucky enough to be paired up with the top 2 sororities the past couple years, really lucky. Wow, a house with a pool, talk about big shots! And a maid to clean and cook, isn't that what a girlfriend could do? You had the most hours 2 years ago, check the stats at www.fau.edu/fslife/documents/FSLife_CommunityReport_F11_Revi sed.pdf. AEPi dominated you in hours, Delt dominated you in philanthropy money, and everybody dominated you in GPA, includding that "dead last frat" of Sigma Chi (which would own you nationaly as well) "We let our money and cars do the talking" that just proves what douchebags and jokes you boys really are

By: HAHAHA @ VVV
#7  by: Oh yeah   

And enjoy being on TFM's Fail Friday 5 times. The entire nation knows you're a joke, so keep up the hard work!

By: Oh yeah
#8  by: FSU Pike   

let the largest frat castle in the nation speak ;]

By: FSU Pike
#9  by: FSU Pike #2   

Let Pikes of the Caribbean speak also Phi Phi BROTHERS

By: FSU Pike #2
#10  by: Really?   

Oh yeah, and having the largest "frat castle" will totes make you better gentlemen........

By: Really?
by: Pink LadyMay 27, 2013 4:22:08 PM

NOT!!! More like Idiots.

By: Pink Lady

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.