facebook

stereotypes of each sorority

by: ???

Hi! I'm thinking about rushing next year and I was just wondering what the known stereotypes are of each sorority on campus?

Posted By: ???
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: notapichibut...   

follow your heart. go to novemberfest and go through recruitment WITH AN OPEN MIND. you will most likely go to the house you belong and feel most at home. don't go on here. it's not worth it. each house has 100+ girls so not every girl is the same in each house. TRUST THE SYSTEM. Ignore what the frats/other girls say. it's your own decision.

By: notapichibut...
#2  by: truth   

Don't ask on this website. People write a lot of hate and its way too generalized. Be openminded and try to meet girls from every chapter. You will thank yourself later.

By: truth
#3  by: Honest   

Go where you fit in!!!! That's the most important. These girls are going to be your sisters for years to come and it's so important to actually like spending time with them. That being said, this is generally how things are ranked after rush last year, according to many guys and girls.

Top:
1. Theta (stayed on the same level)
2. Tridelt (moved down)/ADPi (moved up)

Middle:
3. Gamma Phi (moved up)
4. Kappa (moved down)/SDT (stayed the same)

Low:
5. DPhiE (stayed the same but their newest PC is really great! Lots of sweet and fun girls. They definitely made the whole sorority better.)
6. (Pi Phi--they'll be new to campus this spring)

By: Honest
by: FratBroSep 19, 2015 11:08:46 AM

This.

I think theres a clear difference between the top 3 (1. theta, 2. tridelt, 3. ADPi)

PiPhi won't start at the bottom, they'll be tied with SDT

By: FratBro
by: oagndfnfpsSep 20, 2015 11:12:52 PM

Honestly seems like you don't even go to Emory.

If you actually got to know the girls in ADPi, Gamma and Kappa you would know it goes like this: ADPi and Kappa are tied. It's a toss up between ADPi and Kappa about which is better and honestly changes from person to person (But ADPi did get a really great pledge class and seems to be on the rise). Gamma will never leave bottom tier with DPhiE, they won Dean's cup because Kappa couldn't get it four years in a row, and they'll always be struggling to hide the 75% of their unattractive, average and boring members.

By: oagndfnfps
#4  by: Junior    

Please, please, please, do not go on here and believe what people say. I was one of those people who went on here and thought that Greek Life at Emory was the end all be all and be the definition of your "social status" (dumb I know). But being a junior now being in a "top tier" (no one even says that at Emory) sorority means NOTHING, find your friends that like you for who you are not the letters on your shirt. Go into recruitment with an OPEN MIND. I didn't and I ended up withdrawing from recruitment and I 1000% regret it. Try to get a feel for what kind of girls are in each sorority by meeting them through your extracurriculars before recruitment because during recruitment it is very overwhelming and you meet like 5 people from each sorority which I don't think is representative of the sorority as a whole. So basically do what feels right for you not what others think is the "best".

By: Junior

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.