By: no
by: okNov 24, 2014 6:23:56 PM

accurate

By: ok
#3  by: mhm   

gamma def below kappa and set

By: mhm
by: hmmNov 25, 2014 9:38:56 AM

I would say that the personalities of Gamma and Kappa are the same - nice girls, some prettier than others, some more fun than others, generally smart and proud to wear their letters - but idk if i'd say they're "equal"..... Kappa has a solid reputation as a "good" sorority while gamma doesn't have the same reputation but I think most people agree gamma has been on a steady climb for a few years so maybe one day they'll actually be "equal"... right now, i think they're just super similar.

By: hmm
by: Hmm to "hmm"Jan 9, 2015 11:24:26 PM

Kappa USED to have a reputation as a top sorority, and the upperclassmen are still top but after PC 14 gamma is clearly "equal" with if not above kappa. I do agree that kappa and gamma have similar personalities, but as a girl who preffed kappa and gamma last year and chose gamma, I can safely say that kappa and gamma are at least equal.

By: Hmm to "hmm"
#4  by: Mostly a Toss Up   

Top: Theta and tridelt have very specific types of girls and are pretty exclusive-usually know most of their PCs before rush.
Bottom: DPhiE is so different from the rest of sororities, takes everyone, but love each other and don't seem to care about being bottom
The rest: ADPi, Gamma, and Kappa are really very close as far as exclusivity and the types of girls they are able to recruit. Gamma has risen steadily to be about the same as Kappa and nearly ADPi, kappa has been on the decline, and ADPI is a mixed bag. They all are really. SDT has some odd girls but also some really cool girls, especially for only one formal recruitment. The true rankings for these sororitys will be determined by the next few PCs, but for now it is tough to definitively put one above the other.

By: Mostly a Toss Up
by: sophomoreMay 25, 2015 10:57:53 PM

lol gamma phi nice try

By: sophomore
#5  by: Mac   

Theta/Tridelt
Adpi / SDT
Kappa
Gamma
DPhie

Theya deserves to drop after PC15

By: Mac
by: hahaFeb 4, 2015 7:58:01 PM

Lol, SDT and ADPi

By: haha
#6  by: IMHO   

Rankings:
Theta/TriDelt
ADPi/Kappa
Gamma
DPhiE
SDT

Theta and TriDelt want a certain type of girl - and a certain look. They know who they want the first day and that's pretty much it. ADPi and Kappa both have really nice girls - but they never do anything above and beyond. Gamma has been on the rise with the last 2 PC, and I think if they keep up the trend they'll be on par with Kappa next year. DPhiE is happy in their own little world, and doesn't really care about their social life. SDT acts like they're on top, which is really annoying considering almost everyone dropped them during recruitment.

Again, my humble opinion.

By: IMHO
by: sockFeb 21, 2015 6:11:22 PM

DPhiE will always be on the bottom. SDT has some of the hottest girls and got a great PC this year. Gamma continues to get weird girls and is almost as bad as DPhiE--nobody wants to mix with them. The sororities that have fun are theta, tridelt, Adpi, and sdt. After PC15 tridelt is not top tier.

By: sock
by: wrongMar 9, 2015 5:26:52 PM

SDT is not below DPhiE or Gamma... No one wants to mix with either of them. SDT PC 15 is definitely way better than gamma and dphie PC 15 and everyone knows it.

By: wrong
#7  by: sororityty   

Rankings:
Theta
Tridelt/ADPi
Kappa/SDT
Gamma
DPhiE

By: sororityty
#8  by: theresonly7   

Theres so few sororities that the rankings are clear. No ifs or buts

Theta
TriDelt
ADPi
Kappa
Gamma
SDT
DPhiE

Anyone tells you otherwise they are wrong. But it is true that Gamma Phi is rising and Kappa is falling. And SDT is a mixed bag, some girls are at Theta's level some are at DPhiEs. Still this is the only way you can accurately rank them.

By: theresonly7

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.