facebook

See for yourself

by: Mhmm

Look at the posts on here and see who’s being dragged vs. who isn’t. Chances are the people getting posted about are the ones who don’t care enough to be on this site. That should tell you enough about who’s posting on greekrank bc they’re so desperate and who isn’t.

Sincerely, a sorority girl who’s over one of the “top three” houses’ bs.

Posted By: Mhmm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

Theta big mad

By: lol
by: UhJan 22, 2024 8:32:46 PM

I’m not in theta lmao - just tired of the drama. Theta and tridelt both need to chill tf out.

By: Uh
by: FaxJan 22, 2024 11:02:17 PM

Tbh if I was in theta I’d be mad too; half the internet between fizz and greekrank is trying to tear them down when it literally looks and sounds like they’re all just having fun during rush. Let chapters recruit without bullying them on the internet - it’s a bad look for all of Greek life and people will end up where they’re supposed to…

By: Fax
by: AgreeJan 23, 2024 10:14:41 AM

Agreed, but also interesting that theta is dealing with this now given that they have talked the most crap in previous ones. It isn’t fun to be on the receiving end, right?

Everyone should chill and be respectful across the board. After recruitment everyone is friends anyway so this is dumb.

By: Agree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.