facebook

Warning for Freshman Rushing

by: Warning

Theta has lost almost their entire senior class. Sophomores are currently dropping. In the next few weeks leading up to recruitment, theta will be posing as members of other sororities and posting lies. Every year around this time, theta does this, and greekrank tends to look the same. Be wary, freshman, as this website is not accurate. Trust your instincts during recruitment, but also have fun with the process. And if a sorority has to ask its members to talk poorly about other sororities, maybe that sorority seriously lacks in its ability to speak for itself.

Posted By: Warning
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: bump   

THIS!!!!

By: bump
#2  by: LOL   

yup.

By: LOL
#3  by: finally   

finally someone said it

By: finally
#4  by: Finally    

Been waiting for this to be exposed- it has happened all three years I’ve been here and I have theta friends who dropped and confirmed that is part of their strategy along with all the dirty rushing. Pretty pathetic, and when the random rumors about all other orgs start up I hope freshman will take note.

By: Finally
#5  by: Theta   

Bump

By: Theta
#6  by: yes   

They legit have like 2 seniors left and less than half their sophomores cause it was too cliquey. Wonder how sisterhood round went 😝

By: yes
by: WhutJan 23, 2024 10:17:33 AM

Im not in any of these houses and don’t even know what this means but sounds like a theta mad about one post (with the truth btw).

By: Whut
by: Wait Jan 23, 2024 11:35:23 AM

Wait I don’t have fizz but I do still have theta for rush, what was the post?

By: Wait
#7  by: Jo   

You all are totally making this up! You are clearly in another sorority, and want to say bad things about Theta to get a better pledge class. It’s so sad that you feel your sorority does not merit getting a good pledge class, without making up lies about another sorority to discourage pledges.

By: Jo
by: AwJan 28, 2024 6:42:16 PM

Congratulations on going Theta. After bid day wears off and you see how it is we can circle back. It’s the same story every year lol.

By: Aw

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.