facebook

Tridelt Deleting Posts

by: Ex Delta

Lol I dropped tridelt and they keep deleting my honest comments about them. Let that be your guide about joining this group, it’s not worth it I promise. Don’t fall for the lies. My whole PC hated each other but we’re still frequently told to “pretend for the Instagram photo”. I also had a friend group of older girls in the sorority tell me they “don’t care about the sorority at all other than getting hot girls to keep their reputation up”. If you’re gonna say it, own it and stop deleting my posts 💙

Posted By: Ex Delta
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Right    

My freshman roomie said the same thing. Like right after bid day it becomes clear it’s just toxicity and some letters in your IG.

By: Right
#2  by: Facts   

Bump - if you’re gonna join at least know what you’re getting into

By: Facts
#3  by: Tru   

Bumping this

By: Tru
#4  by: Bumpppp   

Joined tridelt only to find out the friendships they preach for rush are all fake and they talk badly about each other nonstop. Also all the “love letters” on IG are from girls who were friends going into rush already, none of them want to meet new people ever. Sincerely, a tridelt who wants to drop.

By: Bumpppp
#5  by: ...   

Tri delt doesnt make members pose for pictures, so saying "pretend for insta" already proves you were never in tri delt. There's folders where people upload their own pics which then get posted. Secondly, if the older girls really did say and believe that, then they would've dropped. Yet, all the senior classes have always maintained their members. Nice one theta. Also notice all the replies- theta groupchats make its members reply to all these bs greerank posts...embarrassing.

By: ...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.