facebook

frats for frosh

by: george

tried to be as unbias as possible, just wanna give frosh some insight.

sae: athletes and goofy guys. fun, non-problematic and generally okay to be around but are too in love with each other.
sx: cool east coast guys. few issues regarding racial insensitivity over summer hence #2 but tons of fun to party w/.

apes: strived off campus, def a question mark next year w/ zbt. hope they do well, fun guys.
ato: stereotypical nice guys. not only are they known for that but are probably most respected on campus. also can have fun and attract a niche group compared to others

sammy: dweebish but in an endearing way. they can def throw down hard & it's a fun time. little headstrong
ksig: mismatch group of guys from everywhere. def most personality diverse group, not a dull moment.
ka: known for being sweet dudes. hang around each other a lot and get along well. don't write them off before getting to know them

beta/dtd/sig ep: don't know too much about these orgs, but they've had fun, open parties. chill w them and see the vibe

Posted By: george
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

I gotta give it to you. Most accurate frat descriptions I’ve seen.

By: Well
by: GillaDec 22, 2020 7:29:43 AM

Bump.

By: Gilla
#2  by: Truth   

Only this is right

By: Truth
#3  by: yes   

accurate asf

By: yes
#4  by: no   

Is that why I’ve heard multiple SAE guys use the n word at parties? Unproblematic my ass sweetie

By: no

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.