facebook

Geek life abolitionists, give us a shot

by: Change

As a low income, Queer POC, I’ll be the first person to admit that there are problems in Greek life. But I believe in conversations and respecting the voices of BIPOC/low income/LGBT members of the queer community who cherish their Greek experience and are ACTIVELY fighting to change the system to include more people like US. @abolishemorygreeklife is negating the experiences of minorities by generalizing Greek life and negating our identities because of our apparent “proximity to whiteness”. WTF DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? I’m no less of a POC or a member of the LGBT community just because I’m in Greek life. Let’s have conversations, not censorship

Posted By: Change
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ?   

Why did you join Greek life and how do you pay for it?

By: ?
#2  by: lol   

You should try and listen to the people hurt by greek life who have dropped because they realized the system can’t be changed

By: lol
by: Emory ForeverAug 8, 2020 11:16:47 PM

Perseverance Independence Faith, Goodness Beauty Seek, Sworn Sister, Helping Hand, True Friend, Shining Star, Friendship Eternal, We Are Sisters Always, Truth Friendship Justice, Love Knowledge Justice and Genuine Friendship can and will change their policies.

By: Emory Forever
#3  by: swoopdaddi   

This is probably adpi posing as every kind of minority they can think of in one person to try and stop the inevitable.

By: swoopdaddi
by: OSFLJul 20, 2020 6:05:04 PM

Greek life is not getting abolished lmao

By: OSFL
#4  by: idk   

This wreaks of adpi. Pretty shameless, posing as a minority. But I guess they’re used to that from Halloween?

By: idk

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.