facebook

honest frat ranks & descriptions

by: blah

for all the incoming freshmen and whoever else cares, here is an 100% honest ranking of Emory frats from a girl in a top sorority. idgaf how you all see yourselves but this is how I see it. no opinions will change my mind so don't even bother because i know i'm right.

1) SAE. this may be a hot take but SAE is the top frat on campus. the guys are hot, athletic, and fun to be around. they got a great pc and the girls love it here. mixers are always fun and i love these boys. absolutely nothing bad to say.

2) Sig chi. sig chi used to be a hard competitor w SAE but i am sorry you have fallen off. new PC has some gems but also some creepy ass guys. mixers haven’t been THAT fun recently (please for the love of god get a DJ or something, your music sucks) and you always feel like you just might get harassed. hot guys and still obviously on top, but SAE is still better. sorry not sorry.

3) ATO. been on sopro for the longest so there’s honestly not much to say. all the guys are sweet and you can actually have a conversation with them, but thats about it. their new pc was good though so they stay as #3.

4) Sammy. not apes? no. not apes. you guys are off campus and basically irrelevant since most sororities can’t even mix with you. so sammy takes #4. nice guys, like ato but just slightly worse, but they had some good events so you get to be number 4.

5) Apes. i don’t even know. this is very subject to change depending on what goes down with ZBT next year but this year apes was just irrelevant and that’s all i have to say.

it’s not really worth my time to rank any more frats so this is where i conclude. bye.

Posted By: blah
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: not a guy   

period.

By: not a guy
#2  by: kinda   

From what I've seen/heard, Sig Chi's pc this year was a little better than SAE's. Apparently there was some bid day switching nonsense, idrk the full story but both frats ended up with good PCs. ATO and SAM got their usual. Agree that next year's ZBT transition will determine if APES can make a rebound. Also agree on the Sig Chi music thing, come on boys it's not that hard.

By: kinda
#3  by: Hey   

Hey sammy

By: Hey
#4  by: IFC   

I would say that this is an accurate description. As for Apes, don't really know what is going on with them but it has been confirmed that ZBT will b e recolonizing this school year so let's see what happens.

By: IFC
#5  by: Bruh   

Wtf is this whole tone I stg chill w the ego. Seems like you’re heavily overcompensating for being unpopular in HS...

By: Bruh
#6  by: Wow   

Zbt > ato

By: Wow

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.