facebook

this must be a joke

by: No

Pi phi putting themselves in the same tier as gamma is some serious self-ranking

Posted By: No
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ah   

It’s embarrassing

By: Ah
#2  by: eh   

I mean they’re not in the same tier as gamma, but they’re closer to it than sdt. if anything it should be:

gphi
//
pi phi
sdt
dphie

By: eh
by: LolJan 27, 2020 11:17:29 PM

Keep trying you’ll get there eventually

By: Lol
by: lolJan 28, 2020 12:43:19 AM

literally the numbers show that sdt and dphie were the most dropped sororities in the first round. the statistics don’t lie. i really couldn’t care less about pi phi, but sdt is pretending to be something they’re not and tearing down other sororities. like who cares if you were bottom tier, it’s just annoying when your response to that is to create drama where there is none.

By: lol
by: SadJan 28, 2020 10:23:29 PM

I really don’t understand why pi phi thinks Sdt is always attacking them this wasn’t even a post about Sdt. Can the drama please just stop it’s really annoying and unnecessary. Every sorority at this school is great and these rankings just need to end.

By: Sad
by: ?Jan 29, 2020 2:40:28 AM

it’s obvious that it’s sdt because only sdt thinks they’re still above pi phi, plus sdt has admitted it’s them.

By: ?
#3  by: Omg   

This same pi phi girl keeps bringing up numbers and brought them up last year too like you’re so obviously the same person going ham on this website just take a chill pill girl
-a very concerned junior guy

By: Omg
by: exceptJan 28, 2020 1:30:13 AM

I’m not a pi phi and I wasn’t even at Emory last year sooooooo idk what to tell you

By: except
by: lmaoJan 28, 2020 10:20:20 AM

^is that the best response sdt has? ded.

By: lmao

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.