facebook

facts

by: Girl

I am a freshman girl in a top 3 sorority. We all want to mix with Sammy more. Sammy throws down the best, and the brothers are all gentlemen who know how to treat women well. The brothers are also not bad looking either, especially in their pledge class. We hope we can mix with them instead of Sigma Chi because Sigma Chi is so mean.

Posted By: Girl
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Lol   

Most iconic post of all

By: Lol
by: HahDec 27, 2020 10:19:36 AM

Facts

By: Hah
#12  by: dang   

wow this is crazy

By: dang
#13  by: Girl’s Friend   

I am also in a top tier sorority, and I do agree with this comment. Sammy always has and will continue to be my favorite fraternity on the row. All of the guys are at least 5’3 or higher, which is honestly hard to find at Emory. Although a lot of people claim this fraternity has rampant title 9 cases and are known for SA, I have always felt safe being around with these guys. Even though the jungle juice the Sammy boys had at mags was rufied, this actually was an SA test made by the fraternity. Us high-ranking strat girls did not fall for this experiment, but the lower-ranking girls did.

By: Girl’s Friend

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.