facebook

female recruitment

by: Truth

To everyone reading this, I know that when you are getting ready to go through recruitment that going on these sites seems reliable. I personally come on here for a good laugh but some people don’t see it that way. Here is the truth. Ball State Greek life is different than other schools. Each chapter is on a more even playing field.

Each chapter has something good and something bad about them.

This site is full of self ranking and ranking to lower scores. If you come into recruitment with this information in your head you will be WRONG. Though I agree with some things said, you will not get into the chapter you want if you force it. Let the process take you! People are friends with people in other chapters so if you act rude or like you don’t care there is a chance that it will leave the room you are in. The girl you seemingly didn’t care about will tell her friend about you. You then tainted yourself.

Be you, not the you that you think that chapter wants. They will spot you being fake a mile away. Read away but take it with a grain of salt.

Posted By: Truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Rush    

to any female getting ready to go through recruitment, here’s what I have to say: the information on this site is not reliable. Don’t go into recruitment with a specific chapter in mind, and don’t be rude to other chapters just because you’re uninterested. TRUST THE PROCESS. It’s about finding the chapter that’s the best fit for you, and not trying to get into a specific house because of things you’ve heard or read on this site. You will have a much better experience if you keep an open mind.

By: Rush

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.