facebook

real ranks

by: !!!

Chi O, AOII, DZ
I put all three of them on top because a lot of the girls loved all three of these chapters and each of these chapters lost girls to each other. Most girls that preffed one of these chapters also preffed another one of these three! AOII really killed it this year and Chi O & DZ did amazing like they always do. Each chapter has different personalities but I’d say they’re all pretty equal right now! All very classy, beautiful women!

AXO

AXO really surprised everyone this recruitment! They have really improved and are definitely moving up! Also got some super classy + beautiful girls.

AGD, A PHI

AGD stayed the same - recruited some super edgy & fun women. A Phi has been falling since last recruitment and definitely hasn’t gotten better.

KD, Pi Phi

Both of these chapters did really well during recruitment. KD really surprised everyone this year. Both chapters have a really unique mix of girls!

Phi Mu, SK

These chapters are low on the list because they weren’t favored by the girls going through recruitment. Most of the girls put them low on the list from the first round. They are both great chapters with a melting pot full of different women.

Posted By: !!!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: uhm   

I'm not sure who told you that most of the girls put SK low on the list during the first round, when they were in the top three after first rounds by like 70% of the pnm. so...... that part is false

By: uhm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.