facebook

opinion

by: Chirp

Of the girls i know in each sorority, here's what i think. NO ORDER
AXO: strong leadership in not only greek life, but ball state organizations. nice girls, hit or miss on some great conversationalists, have potential /AGD: These girls are known as the "chill" girls. they definitely have some crazy partiers but seem to keep under the radar. //AOPI: One of the bigger sororities on campus. Most that i know are nice for the most part, I rarely see them out together as sisters, but maybe i just never cross paths with them. //APHI: Considered one of the tops houses at ball state along w XO. Most of the girls i know in this house are extremely social. obsessed with their sorority, BIG partiers in this house as well, but have gotten better about toning it down a few notches. dont hang with them if you dont like LOUD bubbly girls./XO: Neck and neck with Aphi. I'd say they are more intimidating as far as personality goes, not that that is bad, just takes a little time to get to know them. some people think they are really snotty but a lot of the girls are really nice. dont really have a bad thing to say about them//DZ: bad rep for being drunks, but i believe they can turn it around! love most of them! //KD: never see them, but known as the smart girls /PhiMu: improving greatly! new PCs are great :) PIPHI:Never see them ever SigK:i dont know anyone in this house
ran out of room but this sums it up!

Posted By: Chirp
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.