facebook

thoughts on delta gamma iota

by: Yes

I'm coming here next year and my friends told me to rush. What're they like?

Posted By: Yes
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Dont   

DGI is a bunch of geeds. They aren't even an actual frat, they're technically a club. I've been on campus for two whole years and am yet to meet someone who is actually in DGI. Irrelevant.

By: Dont
by: ADeltFeb 28, 2018 8:33:42 PM

They're what's widely known as an Anti-frat...

They don't have a large presence on campus & are not a part of the IFC... this is done in order to maintain their independent governance and to be able to stay true to their commitment towards brotherhood development & community service.

They don't have a big house, largely because of their tradition of not charging men to rush. They hold the belief that members should want to be a part of the organization because they respect and want to be a part of the brotherhood- not out of a financial commitment or promise of job connections.

If you ever see anyone in their greeks- they'd be happy to tell you anything you'd like to know.

They're just a big bunch of chill guys.

By: ADelt
#2  by: Lol   

irrelevant

By: Lol
#3  by: Kyle   

Not good people at all. They’re not affiliated with frats on campus and claim they hate them, but they all act like immature frat guys and are not the best people to be affiliated with. Join a different frat.

By: Kyle
#4  by: BSU54   

As an alumni from graduating class of 2005, I still peak with at least 3 different fraternity brothers every week. Myself and tons of alumni are constantly available for anything our alumni or active brothers ever need. That is way more than I can say for any of my friends who were in more traditional fraternities. I am sure those fraternities have plenty of benefits and are happy with their experiences but can absolutely say Delta Gamma Iota has produced a closer connection than anything I have ever heard of.

By: BSU54
#5  by: Dylan   

They’re a bunch of weirdos who try to take advantage of people especially women

By: Dylan
#6  by: Kat   

This frat was the highlight of my freshman year. Best people here hands down they know to throw a party! Me and my girls went every weekend

By: Kat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.