facebook

top tier frats

by: lol

1. SigEp: beautiful house, basically the "popular" guys from HS seeked a bid from this fraternity. probably the hottest guys here. most of the guys are super cool and chill and they throw absolute bangers with good music. they do a lot of registereds which is a huge plus! SigEp is sorority girl central. Cons: not everyone will get along with them. They can be rude and douchey if they feel you don't belong there.
2. Delts: amazing brotherhood and a great house. a lot of girls know more delts than sigep boys because the delts aren't as exclusive and just about welcoming to anyone which is amazing. I noticed that a lot of the hot independent (non-sorority) girls go here. they throw absolute bangers as well. they are chill and fun-loving guys who just wanna have a good time. cons: they don't throw many actual parties as someone has mentioned on this site before, most are average looking and you may get a creepy vibe off them.
3. Sig Chi: big house but not quite compared with sigep and delts. super cool dudes, I was actually at their formal and they are so fun to be around. they're cute and also just seeking a good time. they don't throw many registereds but when they do.....they get crazy. I use Sig Chi more as the frat I come to after a night of drinking just to wind down and chill. sometimes I will come here to drink because they have an awesome brotherhood. Cons: they are third because the guys aren't as popular and social as the ones in SigEp or delts.

Posted By: lol
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.